WHAT ARE WE DOING?
The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub has designed and implemented a thorough COVID Safe plan, using resources from Queensland Government Health Department and the Queensland Industry Tourism Council.
- All staff members have completed “COVID Safe Work Training”.
- The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub has received a nationally recognised COVID-Safe Accreditation through the Queensland Tourism Industry Council.
- The following procedures are in place:
- The venue will observe all compliance rules and regulations under the approved QHA COVID Safe plan.
- Guests will be taken directly to their tables at the beginning of the night after entering the venue and will receive full table service.
- Increased cleaning schedule, including regular cleaning of high traffic areas throughout each performance.
- Cash will still be accepted but contactless payments are preferred.
- Our venue capacity has also been reduced to meet QLD Health requirements.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- You will be required to sanitise your hands upon entry. Hand sanitiser will also be available throughout the venue.
- All guests must register their contact details before entering the venue.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly. Soap is provided in all washrooms.
- Please be mindful of appropriate social distancing whilst moving around the venue.
- If you are displaying any COVID19 symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) you must not enter the premises. Please stay home and get tested.
All of these measures will help to ensure you can enjoy your night at the Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub! Our fabulous flock will be on hand to ensure all COVID safe practices are being adhered to.
If you have any concerns or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com or call us on 1800 BUYNOW.