If you’ve been too busy on Netflix, Stan, Bumble or Hinge for the past 6 months and haven’t had the chance to actually get a little wild, then it’s likely you haven’t visited the Gold Coast glitter strip playground. COVID-19 may have kept you away from the fun, but now is your chance to ignite that little spark inside you.
Here’s our top 5 flocking fabulous picks for a stellar weekend on the GC, and the reason you need to vacate Brisbane, Byron Bay or Noosa and make GC your good time staycation.
1. THE GOLD COAST RESTAURANTS! So many amazing eats have opened in the past 2 months including go-to hotspot Maman Bar & Kitchen in Burleigh. Maman gives a taste of Mediterranean holiday-esq vibes with a cool crowd that loves a good time.
2. THE GOLD COAST BEACH WALKS! Start your day with a dose of sea salt and a fresh breeze. Nothing feels as good as a clear head and a positive outlook from feeling the sand between your toes.
3. THE GOLD COAST SHOPPING! Get your credit card out or take a chunk out of your Job Keeper payment and get busy at Pacific Fair. From basic to boujee the stores are exactly what you need to give yourself some retail therapy in person – no more online shopping.
4. THE GOLD COAST ENTERTAINMENT! Book in advance for Broadbeach’s hottest entertainment destination Pink Flamingo Gold Coast (we’re not biased – we’re just awesome), and let your senses be overwhelmed with a night full of intrigue, humour, sultry teases and Cirque Du Soleil- esq performances. The mix of burlesque and cabaret will have you panting for more.
5. THE GOLD COAST HOTEL DEALS! At the moment there is so many epic hotel deals (and great AirBnB options) that a mini staycation is more than a wish, it’s a must.
Make your November one that excites you and travel to the GC for a weekend (or longer) to relax, revive, reinvigorate and get the heart racing!
See you there!
Related Tag: Nightlife Gold Coast