OK it’s time. Time to book that staycation if you are a QLDer or get on those big sales because the GOLD COAST IS OPEN AS OF DECEMBER 1ST!
So why now? Here’s some persuasive tips to get you in a good mood…
- You haven’t had a holiday in ages and need a break – better reason than any
- Best time to play in QLD is December – February with the amazing weather and so many destinations to choose from (parks, beaches, national parks, rainforests – the list goes on!)
- So many activities! Seeing as the GC hasn’t seen tourists in a while and there are loads of new awesome experiences to be had at theme parks, shows, shopping destinations and more
- It’s SALE time on flights and hotels at the moment so get in quick to snap up a good deal
- We are free from quarantine (as long as we are all safe and healthy) so make the most of freedom
- School holidays is on and your kids deserve playtime as well – enjoy that quality time in the sunny, ocean open air with them
Need a good itinerary, or just some more info on how to make the most of your sunshine state vacay with the Queensland borders now open? Visit DestinationGoldCoast.com here to look at all the amazing options awaiting you and your family!
Only taking an adults only trip? Make sure you pre-book for the Pink Flamingo Gold Coast to get a taste of a show that has everyone’s tongues wagging and their fingers tapping. 5/5 stars from hundreds of guests is the only reason you’ll need to book! Click here…
See you on the GC!
Related Tag: Gold Coast Nightclubs